- All the hard work that students put in through out the year boils down to those 2 to 3 hours in the exam hall.
- A vast syllabus requires that a student does multiple revisions of all the topics to enable him/her to simplify, recall and produce knowledge in the exam hall.
- After all the difference between good and great performance in an exam depends on two parameters: speed and accuracy.
The process of revision can be broadly categorized into three steps:
- Understanding – To grasp the knowledge and concepts involved in a given domain
- Organizing – To structure and segment this acquired knowledge for clarity
- Retain – To be able to remember and apply this knowledge in an exam
A Revision chart is a type of graphic organizer to represent all the concepts involved in a chapter. It empowers a student with:
- Faster understanding by including all the important definitions, concepts, diagrams and their applications
- Clearer organization via an ordered navigation of all the concepts
- Better retention through usage of graphics and colours
Chapter Revision Maps covering all chapters of Class 10 of CBSE/ICSE/WB board (Science & Mathematics)
Book description: 1 Book containing elaborate colorful charts (A3 size) depicting all the concepts with their applications of each and every chapter in Science & Mathematics
Who should buy: Students appearing for Board level exams in 2017 looking at forming a complete picture of the chapters, thorough understanding of the concepts & quick revision of the syllabus
Product cost – Rs. 490/-
There are four books, one each on:
- Physics: Cover page and Index page of chapters
- Chemistry: Cover page and Index page of chapters
- Mathematics: Cover page and Index page of chapters
- Biology: Cover page and Index page of chapters
- Physics (1 book) – Rs. 290/- (In Stock)
- Mathematics (1 book) – Rs. 290/- (In Stock)
- Chemistry (1 book) – Rs. 440/- (In Stock)
- Biology (2 books)
- Botany – Rs. 350 / – (In Stock)
- Zoology – Rs. 400 / – (Out of Stock)
1. For those choosing to purchase the book(s) from our office, the following are the address and timings of the visit:
South Kolkata Office: 47/1C Hazra Road, Near Law College, Kolkata – 700019 (between 11 am – 7 pm)
North Kolkata Office: BE 339, Sector 1, Near Kwality More, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700064 (between 11 am – 7 pm)
Payment at the office can only be done in Cash.
2. For those choosing the pay online:
Delivery Time* for orders placed from:
Kolkata: Within 24 hours
Anywhere else in India: Within 2-3 days
Outside India: Within 7-8 days
Delivery charges don’t apply for orders within Kolkata.
For all other orders, our executive shall intimate the delivery charge to the order maker (based on the location of delivery).
*Delivery time is calculated as the time taken from the confirmation of the order by our executive over phone (usually happens within 12 hours of placing the order) till the time it reaches the desired destination.
In case of any queries, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org